R3 Stem Cell is very proud to have Dr. Syed Mohsin Naveed as its Honorary Consultant (Stem Cell Therapy) / Nephrologist. Not only is Dr. Mohsin very well known throughout Pakistan, his credentials R3 Stem Cell Pakistan and experience have made him well known worldwide!
As a Member of the American Board of Regenerative Medicine and Diplomat American Board of Regenerative Medicine. Dr. Mohsin is extremely knowledgeable in stem cell therapy and performs procedures regularly for patients at R3’s Center of Excellence in Islamabad. Patients of all ages receive treatment with a broad array of medical conditions including Autism, Orthopedic, Neurologic, Autoimmune, Organ Failure, Diabetes, and more.
Dr. Mohsin’s experience has made him highly sought after, and he currently acts as the CEO of the Human Organs Transplant Authority for Pakistan. In addition, he is an Executive Member of the Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan.
Patients routinely rave about the Doctor’s treatments. By combining effective traditional options along with new technology of stem cell therapies, the patient outcomes have been stellar. Dr. Mohsin’s bedside manner is compassionate and he listens intently to patients, answering questions fully so patients have the knowledge to make informed healthcare decisions.
- Stem Cell Therapy Consultant
- Consultant Nephrologist
- Internal Medicine Specialist
- ABRM, DABRM
- M.B.B.S – Khybar Medical College
- F.R.C.P (Fellowship). Medicine – The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons
- F.C.P.S (Nephrology) – College of Physicians & Surgeons
- M.R.C.P – The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons
- F.C.P.S. (Medicine) – College of Physicians & Surgeons
- M.R.C.P.S – Royal College Of Physicians
- College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan, Royal College of Physicians